Price per 28grams
buy ecuador cubensis online
buy ecuador cubensis online, .This strain comes from a mushroom discovered at 1000 meters high up into the mountains of Ecuador. Many beginning cultivators choose this strain for its reputation as forgiving and easy to work with.
It produces medium to tall (majestic looking) fruits, dense white stems, and a classic “nipple” in the centre of each cap. Average colonizer, however very dependable and predictable yields.
- Substrate: Compost, grain, pasteurized dung & straw.
- Temperature during colonization: 28-30 C.
- Temperature during cropping: 22-25 C.
For cultivation advice and techniques see Mush planet.
Coming to you all the way from 3500+ feet up in the Ecuador mountains is the beautiful ecuadorian cubensis. This one was picked by BIO, and is very widespread around the world at this point :O). Spread that seed to the wind brother. This mushroom has become very popular in many cultures as it grows very easily in nature. It also produces some very nice golden color mushrooms and it has been noted by many to be one of the most beautiful, picture perfect cubensis out there. Out in nature under God’s grace, it produces an abundance of nice big healthy mushrooms.
- intensified feelings and sensory experiences
- changes in sense of time (for example, time passing by slowly)
- increased blood pressure, breathing rate, or body temperature
- loss of appetite
- dry mouth
- sleep problems
- mixed senses (such as “seeing” sounds or “hearing” colors)
- spiritual experiences
- feelings of relaxation or detachment from self/environment
- uncoordinated movements
- lowered inhibition
- excessive sweating
- paranoia – extreme and unreasonable distrust of others
- psychosis – disordered thinking detached from reality